Everyone has to deal with losing hair just as a part of life. It becomes more probable after some illness or certain age. Hair loss might appear as severe conditions like pattern baldness or alopecia. If you are experiencing gradual hair fall that this may happen to you. Learn to abort or prevent shedding of hair here:
- Hair styling products such as gels, hairsprays and even certain shampoos are packed with harsh chemicals that can harm your hair heath. Try to use mild products after looking at its ingredients or contact your dermatologist.
- It is vital to lower down your stress levels to avoid hair loss. Learn to combat stress through meditation or relaxing your mind.
- Avoid using hair dryer to dry your hair as brushing wet hair results in breakage and damage. Also do not rub your hair vigorously with the towel.
- Try to get Vitamin C into your system as it boosts blood flow to the scalp and helps hair regrow faster found in spinach, cauliflower, citrus fruits, tomatoes etc.
- Frequent oil massage stimulates scalp nerves and improves blood circulation. This has been the most effective since ages for maintaining good hair health as it releases tensions and worries that lead to premature hair loss.
- The most considered solution to resolve balding problem is to get a wig. These are available in human hair appearance other than synthetic ones. Find the wig that best suits your face.
- Minoxidil and Finasteride are FDA-approved medications to reduce hair loss.
- Consider hair transplant surgical technique such as Follicular unit extraction (FUE) for life-transforming excellent results. Hair transplants provide long term and permanent solutions for baldness.
Hair is important part of beauty and youth because it’s a key contributor to self image. These tips are quite helpful to keep hair health and even useful to grow new hair. Best is to fully understand the root cause and get the treatment accordingly.